Please be advised that this website is currently being reviewed and revised to meet accessibility standards for our disabled guests. Should you require assistance or wish to report an issue, please contact the District Manager at 561-630-4922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the District
The Sebastian River Improvement District (SRID) is responsible for drainage, flood control and protection, water management, and reclamation of lands within District boundaries.
To acquire, purchase, construct, improve, operate and maintain the system surface water in order to prevent damage of property, and to improve the public health, welfare, and safety.
The SRID is responsible for surface water management within its jurisdictional boundaries. Primary surface water activity includes stormwater discharge by gravity.
Quarterly Board of Supervisors Meeting
Time: 10:00 AM
Location: 1555 Indian River Drive, Suite B125, Vero Beach, Florida. Quarterly meetings to be held at the Law offices of Samuel A. Block Legal Counsel-SRID except June Annual Meeting.
- Wednesday, December 6, 2017, 10:00 A.M.
- Wednesday, March 7, 2018, 10:00 A.M.
- Wednesday, June 6, 2018* Meeting, (Regular Board Meeting at 9:00 A.M., Annual Meeting at 10:00 A.M.) NOTE: The Annual Meeting to be held at the Northern Trust Bank Community Room located on Beachland Blvd., Vero Beach, FL
- Wednesday, September 5, 2018, 10:00 A.M.
- October 10, 2018 Meeting Notification – Chapter 164 Conflict Assessment Hearing Meeting, 1:30 P.M.